Blox allows you to automatically track all of your crypto assets and that, of course, includes Bitcoin and all its variations. Once you import your wallet or address, you don't need to worry anymore about editing your transactions or modify your Excel sheet, blox will take care of everything for you.
Not only are you are able to import any address you want, blox supports all the main Bitcoin wallets. If you use MyCelium, Blockchain.info, Trezor, Electrum or Ledger to store your Bitcoins, the integration will be made in just a few seconds, effortlessly and seamlessly.
The integration process is simple and basically, the same for all wallets and addresses. Firstly, you need to create a blox portfolio to keep track your imported assets. Once this simple step is completed, you simply have to sync your Bitcoin address or wallet.
With your portfolio created, it's time to add your Bitcoin address or wallet. To do so, the only thing you need to do is to click on the "+ Wallet/Exchange" button, located on the top right corner of your portfolio screen.
Importing an address is as simple as copy & paste of any Bitcoin address. However, if you are using a Bitcoin wallet you will need to paste the xPub Key address and select between two available options: Legacy and Segwit.
Since every wallet has different ways of extracting your xPub Key address, we've prepared for you a short step-by-step guide for each type of wallet:
- Log in to your MyCelium mobile app
- Go to "Account"
- Public Key
- Copy the address
- Reopen the blox platform and paste in the extracted 'xPub Key address'.
- Log in to your Blockchain.info account
- go to Settings
- Look for 'Manage' on the right hand side of your screen and click it
- Look for 'More options' on the right hand side of your screen and click it
- Click on 'Show public key'
- Copy the key and paste it in the 'xPub Key Address' field.
- Using your Trezor web wallet https://wallet.trezor.io/ click the 'gear' icon to the right of your wallet name.
- Once clicked, you will see a section labeled 'Account Public Keys' (xPub). Within that section, click the 'Show XPUBs' button.
- Copy the address and paste it into the 'Existing wallet' address field.
- Open your Electrum wallet and select the menu 'Item Wallet' => Master Public Keys
- A popup window will open and display your xPub key on it.
- Copy the xPub key and paste it in the 'Existing Wallet Address' field.
- Open your Ledger wallet for the cryptocurrency of your choice, in this case, Bitcoin.
- Select the account you wish to work with.
- Click the 'Account Settings' link in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click the 'Export' button to extract the 'Extended Public Key'.
- Paste it into the 'Existing Wallet Address' field.
That's all! In just a few moments you should have your BTC wallet or address synced and ready to start tracking. Remember that if you need further assistance you can check our troubleshooting articles or send us an email at email@example.com.
Happy Bitcoin tracking!